Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Shop, New Sale, New Year!

Happy New Year!

2014's notes, sketches, and designs are cleared from my "inspiration wall" and I'm excited to see what new projects will fill it up in 2015!
new15
To start out the new year I've moved my Etsy shop and changed my username. The patterns are the same and outwardly it may not look much different, but the move makes me happy. In hopes that you'll be happy, too, here's a "New Shop for the New Year" coupon--type "new15" to save 15% on any purchase from the Hint of History Etsy store until Monday, January 5th!
IMG 20141212 190558
If I made resolutions (though I usually spare myself the mortification) every year I would probably resolve to become more organized, keep better records, and declutter my sewing/crafting/creating stashes.
I've done a lot of knitting in the last month or so (it just seems right at this time of year!), and one small step I've taken in organizing my creative projects is to record knitting projects on my Ravelry account so I won't have to ask myself, "Which pattern was that? What yarn did I use? Dare I wash these socks or will they shrink beyond redemption and have to be donated as boot-liners to one of my little nieces?"
What are your creative resolutions for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment